Due to the Emirates FA Cup First Round games playing out last weekend, Dagenham’s 19th game of the season comes against Tranmere Rovers this weekend. Both teams have had a difference in luck when it comes to their starts to this season. Dagenham sit in sixth position, a contrast to Tranmere who sit in 14th place.
Dagenham & Redbridge
- Last time out Dagenham drew 1-1 against Maidenhead United in a close affair. Michael Cheek scoring the goal to save a point away from home.
- Dagenham’s form over the past five games has been up and down. The Daggers have drawn two, lost two and won one (DLLWD).
- Dagenham have won once on the road, drawing six and losing two, which contrasts with the Daggers home form over the season. The Daggers will be eager to make their away record look a bit more like their form at home with a win this weekend.
- Recent Performances from Morgan Ferrier have given Dagenham an added edge in the attacking third. The 22 year-old has scored five goals this season and has contributed to multiple assists in Dagenham’s high goal scoring season so far. He will be looking to add to his tally against Tranmere.
- Last time out The Rovers won convincingly against Halifax Town as they played out 4-2 winners in a thrilling game at Prenton Park.
- Tranmere have been on somewhat of a stop-start run of form over the past five games. The Rovers have won two, drawn two and lost one (WDLDW).
- At home Tranmere have won four, drawn two and lost three, going into the game against the Daggers. They will be looking to replicate the form and intent shown in their game against Halifax.
- So far this season Tranmere’s James Norwood has performed delightfully. The 27 year-old striker has scored five goals this season for the struggling Merseyside club. He scored two in the win over Halifax and will want to be on the scoresheet again versus Dagenham.
On the back of Dagenham’s draw with Maidenhead John Still’s team will need to put in another strong performance to win this time out against the Rovers.
Dagenham’s attacking force will need to be in full flow to get past tough opposition, however with scoring 29 goals this season (a joint high in the league) will give them all the motivation needed.